none
How to manage suggested sites?

Question

• I am Office 365 Admin How do I manage Suggested sites for end user on https://[tenant].sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/sharepoint.aspx page . can any one explain what is the logic behind the suggested sites? I am assuming that user will able to see all site collections where he has at least visitor rights. but unfortunately in the following screen shot the current login user have rights of 5 site collections but he could see only 3 . 

Monday, March 27, 2017 5:04 AM

All replies

• Hi S.M Hasan,

SharePoint will suggest sites based on the sites you follow and access.

The suggested sites are automatically generated. Currently in the new UI experience of SharePoint Online, there is no OOB way to change the suggested sites manually.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 4:06 AM
  • Dear Linda,

Is there any guidance around the algorithm for the SharePoint Home Page – Suggested Sites?  Wanted to understand how that works and what makes a site appear in the list.  Further, Can we affect this list by promoting specific sites above others.  

Amalaraja Fernando,
    SharePoint Architect
    Please Mark As Answer if my post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been helpful for you. This post is provided "AS IS" with no warrenties and confers no rights.

Wednesday, February 7, 2018 6:49 PM