RD Web Access RRS feed

• Question

• When connecting to RD Web Access the screen show me the next message, when my LT has windows 8.1 64 bit with IE 11. How can I solve this?
    Browser Not Supported
    This Web browser is not supported by RD Web Access. RD Web Access requires Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.

You can download the latest version of Internet Explorer from the Windows updates.
    Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:29 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

What server version are you using to host RD WEB?

Have you tried compatibility view?

Please also take a look on this tread http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/5bd8cca3-f842-4cb3-99f6-56974a0bc39b/rdweb-ie11-browser-not-supported

/ae

-ae

Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:40 PM
  • Hi,

On your RD Web Access server, please open IIS Manager.  In the left pane navigate to and select Sites\Default Web Site\RDWeb.  In the middle pane double-click HTTP Response Headers and then Add the following:

Name:  X-UA-Compatible

Value:  IE=EmulateIE9

After making the above change please log on to the RDWeb page from IE 11 and test that the icons show up.

Thanks.

-TP

Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:57 PM
  • This worked for me.
    Thursday, December 5, 2013 9:22 PM
  • The IIS solution works like a charm!

Thank you,TP!

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 5, 2015 7:03 AM