none
Questions about Scorecard & Analytic Grid? RRS feed

• Question

• I've couple questions about PPS features:

1- Scorecard: Does PPS 2007 support the right-to-left alignment of a scorecard because I present arabic data?

2-Is there any way to design a customized format for a report at SSRS and call it at SSAS as a report action, then when I navigate through the analytic grid, the last view of the grid is automatically reflected at the report when I click right-click 'Additional Actions' at Analytic grid?

Thanks in advance,

Abobakr

Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:36 AM

Answers

• Here is a response to the first:

It’s true that we didn’t localize PPS, v1 into Arabic, or any other bi-directional (Bi-Di) language. However, these languages are being considered for a future release.

In the meantime, we are working to improve our support for displaying Bi-Di data.  An internal assessment of our support for Hebrew in PPS v1 shows that we support Bi-Di data in the Monitoring and Analytics components as follows:

·         Monitoring- When a page is exported to WSS or MOSS with a [Bi-Di language] language pack, the site displays correctly, right to left. Also, data pulled from a Bi-Di translated cube is also properly displayed.

·         Analytics – ProClarity Professional 6.3  (Desktop and Web versions) supports the display of Bi-Di data.

Bi-Di support in the Planning application is still being tested.

I hope this is helpful.

For the second:

If you set up a cell action in the SSAS cube that calls your SSRS report, you should be able to achieve what you are after. Note that cell level actions are only supported in the analytic grids and charts right now, not the scorecards.

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:17 PM