Can I Monitor Xamp(apache) hosted web service(OpenEMR) using scom 2012 sp1 RRS feed

• Question

• i have installed OpenEMR using xamp(apache,mysql) and now i want to monitor what are the various that has been done by the OpenEMR webisite on my local machine, can any one just help to finding out these things.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 11:07 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on my research, this software can be installed as service or not as service, if it is installed as service, then we can use SCOM to monitor the service status. And if it is not installed as service, to monitor it, we may need to analysis logs written by this software.

And if you want to know what this software did to your computer, I think this should be known by the software vendors, you may need to post thread there. And what I can tell is that we can monitor the computer healthy therefore to know whether something is wrong with the computer, and then analysis the issue to know whether it is caused by the software.

Regards,

Yan Li

Regards, Yan Li

• Marked as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, July 7, 2014 1:34 AM
    Monday, June 30, 2014 6:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on my research, this software can be installed as service or not as service, if it is installed as service, then we can use SCOM to monitor the service status. And if it is not installed as service, to monitor it, we may need to analysis logs written by this software.

And if you want to know what this software did to your computer, I think this should be known by the software vendors, you may need to post thread there. And what I can tell is that we can monitor the computer healthy therefore to know whether something is wrong with the computer, and then analysis the issue to know whether it is caused by the software.

Regards,

Yan Li

Regards, Yan Li

• Marked as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, July 7, 2014 1:34 AM
    Monday, June 30, 2014 6:46 AM
  • please , can you explain in more details 

?/

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 7:28 PM