none
Confused & lost RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Looking for some help & guidance on a particular issue we are having with our UAG.

First of let me say my knowledge in this area is limited so pleassseeee be gentle with me.

OK, so the UAG portal is working & we are using it in our DEV environment. However when I try to access the UAG in out Production environment that is where is goes a miss.

So I can log into UAG Web presence & access the web portal, however when I try to connect (RDP) to a machine on our DEV environment, I receive the following error message:-

"This computer can't verify the identity of the RD Gateway "**.**.**. It's not safe to connect to servers that can't be identified.
    Contact your network administrator for assistance"

Now I know the UAG portal is working as I am connected to it via another machine on a seperate network.
    Now I know the issue is not with the laptop as I have used it to connect to the UAG portal from home.

I have exhausted my support internally here as the COMMs guys say its just HTTP/HTTPS & their switches just pass the traffic through
    The guy who initially set it up has moved on & when I spoke with him last he said its a COMMs issue

Can you please advise if you have seen this issue before or point me in the right direction for a resolution

Thanks in advance

Friday, January 4, 2013 11:27 AM

All replies

• Sorry, there has been an oversight on my part, I have fixed the above error by installing the self-signed cert on the local machine & got past this error & am now receiving this error:-

"Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Remote Desktop Gateway server address is unreachanbble or incorrect.
    Type a valid Remote Desktop Gatewaye server address."

Sorry for any confusion

Thanks again

Friday, January 4, 2013 11:39 AM