Windows 10 Enterprise can not connect to Microsoft skype for business 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• HI
    i am a network administrator in big company I Install and config Windows microsoft skype for business 215 

All of client befor windows 10 such as Windows 7 and Win 8 easily login to Microsoft skype 2015

but the client skype in windows 10 enterprise can not login to skype

i desaible firwall  and update windows and cheek DNS and CA all of the worked 

can you help me
    Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since you are able to sign into Skype for Business on Window 7, it means the Skype for Business related DNS configuration of your domain is correct.

I’d like to collect some more info from you to troubleshoot this issue:

Make sure you log into Skype for Business client instead of Skype with your SFB credentials.

Which version of the Skype for Business client are you using in Win 10? Please make sure the Skype for Business client is up to date.

Is there an error message when signing to Skype for Business client? If yes, please send us a screenshot about it.

By the way, please use Lync Connectivity Analyzer to test if all the DNS records are correctly configured.

You could go to https://www.testconnectivity.microsoft.com/?testid=o365lyncdns to test the functionality of this analyzer. Enter the sign-in address that you're using when you to try to sign in to Skype for Business Online (for example, darrin@contoso.com), and start the test.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, August 2, 2018 3:27 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any updates for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Sunday, August 5, 2018 8:57 AM
  • Hi ,

Do you have any updates? If the reply help to you, please mark the reply as answer.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Friday, August 10, 2018 8:14 AM