Migração AD Server 2008 para server 2008 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Ao tentar realizar o adprep /forestPrep apresenta-se o seguinte erro:

Por gentileza alguém souber me orientar o que fazer, pois já estou esgotado. Já liguei no suporte da microsoft e nenhuma orientação a não ser a de comprar o suporte.

Adprep was unable to check the forest update status.
    [Status/Consequence]
    Adprep queries the directory to see if the forest has already been prepared. If
    the information is unavailable or unknown, Adprep proceeds without attempting th
    is operation.
    [User Action]
    Restart Adprep and check the ADPrep.log file. Verify in the log file that this f
    orest has already been successfully prepared.

Adprep encountered an LDAP error.
    Error code: 0x20. Server extended error code: 0x208d, Server error message: 0000
    208D: NameErr: DSID-031001E4, problem 2001 (NO_OBJECT), data 0, best match of:

Monday, June 30, 2014 9:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

sorry but this forum is in English language.

From the error it seems you are trying to upgrade the schema to a new version. Please describe in detail what you are doing with which OS versions.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
    MVP, MCP, MCTS
    Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
    My Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/mweber/

Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights.

Monday, June 30, 2014 9:56 PM
  • From the error, it appears to me the adprep operation didn't run successful. I would suggest perform health assessment brfore upgrading AD.

Also, as Meinolf said, this is English language forum, its better to post in English else, you can also post in your language forum on technet.

What does DCDIAG actually… do?

http://blogs.technet.com/b/askds/archive/2011/03/22/what-does-dcdiag-actually-do.aspx

Awinish Vishwakarma - MVP

My Blog: awinish.wordpress.com

Disclaimer This posting is provided AS-IS with no warranties/guarantees and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by Amy Wang_ Friday, July 4, 2014 8:39 AM
    Tuesday, July 1, 2014 4:52 AM