Missing personal Archive after upgrading to Office 2010 SP1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Please apologise me if i am asking the same question which has been already asked. Here is my problem, i have Windows 7 32 and 64 bit machines where i installed Office 2010 SP1. Then i restarted my machine and logged in with the same ID and try to launch the outlook. But where it is asking to configure the email address... This happened after upgrading to SP1.

Please do the needful!

Edited: Please appologise me this is the first question i am posting in forum ! hope i posted in wrongly in Exchange server forum instead of Outlook 2010 forum. Please apologise for that :(
    • Edited by Syed25 Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:27 PM
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:21 PM

Answers

• Hi All,

Please apologise me if i am asking the same question which has been already asked. Here is my problem, i have Windows 7 32 and 64 bit machines where i installed Office 2010 SP1. Then i restarted my machine and logged in with the same ID and try to launch the outlook. But where it is asking to configure the email address... This happened after upgrading to SP1.

Please do the needful!

Edited: Please appologise me this is the first question i am posting in forum ! hope i posted in wrongly in Exchange server forum instead of Outlook 2010 forum. Please apologise for that :(

I assume the profile config was lost.  Maybe ask in the Outlook forum - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads
    Sukh
    • Marked as answer by Rowen-Xu Friday, November 11, 2011 6:39 AM
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:53 PM

All replies

• Hello Syed,

please refer this: http://blogs.msexchange.org/walther/2010/04/23/personal-archive-gone-after-upgrading-to-outlook-2010-rtm/

hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards, Kottees R
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:43 PM
  • Hi All,

Please do the needful!

I assume the profile config was lost.  Maybe ask in the Outlook forum - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads
    Sukh
    • Marked as answer by Rowen-Xu Friday, November 11, 2011 6:39 AM
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:53 PM
  • Ok Thanks let me post this question in outlook forum!
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 10:17 PM
  • i tried this before posting question...but this is not the case what i am facing..this will help only after the outlook opens.but my situation is not event the outlook opens it says configure the profile!
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 10:19 PM
  • Hi Syed,

I also think this is client or even OS problem rather than Exchange server issue.

Post it in Outlook forum suits for this question.

Thanks.

Best Regards!
    • Edited by Rowen-Xu Friday, November 4, 2011 2:27 AM
    Friday, November 4, 2011 2:27 AM