none
Exporting Scorecard to Excel error formating RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• This hotfix would have been included in SP.  All hotfixes and SP are cumulative, so it would have been rolled up.  This one that you referenced was to updated to build 3.0.3701.00 and you are on SP2 which is 3.0.4209.00.  There have been a few more hotfixes released since SP2 - PerformancePoint Server 2007 Hotfixes Available and Build List.

Are you seeing the issue in Preview or when deployed to SharePoint?  Are these setup on the same server or distributed?  Do you have the SharePoint server updated with SP2 for PPS also?
    Dan English's BI Blog
    • Edited by Dan English Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:55 PM type
    • Proposed as answer by K Sean Friday, May 15, 2009 4:31 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:54 PM
  • Thank you Dan for your Answer.

This issue appear on both Preview and Sharepoint on our Test and Production environnement (all component are SP2).

Have someone the same problem ? or you can export value 9.xx without problem ?? (formatting is define in PPS, not in my cube)

The only workaround I found, is to set my KPI without decimal. But this is not a good solution for us.

Thanks

Friday, May 15, 2009 12:58 PM
  • I created a manual KPI with .0958 as the actual and 1 as the target.  I then added in the formatting with multipying by 100 and adding the % sign to the right.  Here is what I got when I exported to Excel (this is using Excel 2007 w/ SP1, shouldn't matter which version though):

Actual      Target 
       Test Manual 958.00% 100.00% 

This is using SP2 of PPS (3.0.4209.00), so this does confirm that this is still a bug...  I will have to load the latest hotfix on my VPC demo to see if that includes the fix that you pointed out.
    Dan English's BI Blog
    Friday, May 15, 2009 8:00 PM
  • Hi Dan,

Thank your for your test, you have exactly reproduced my issue.

Have you try to install the latest hotfix ? Does it corrected the bug ?

Thank you

Regards,
    Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:41 PM
  • Hello,

This issue was fixed in QFE 23.  I would recommend loading Service Pack 3 for PerformancePoint Server, which contains the QFE 23 fix for this issue.

Here is the link to SP3 for x86 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=90c596a5-aca4-4ded-9072-facf834bc0c6&displaylang=en

Here is the link for SP3 for x64 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3ad75ae5-d2cd-4953-87cf-5f74d79804c6&displaylang=en

Thanks,

Heidi Tr - MSFT

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Regards, Heidi Microsoft Online Community Support
    Wednesday, June 16, 2010 4:40 PM