Windows 8 Blue screen. Need help. system_service_exception RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there. I've uploaded my minidump to mediafire.

If someone can please help me out thahgft'd be great. It's bluescreened around 25 times now :(

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:14 PM

Answers

• These crashes were related to memory management (probably caused by a driver). 

Please run these tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.  

If you are overclocking (pushing the components beyond their design) you should revert to default at least until the crashing is solved. If you don't know what it is you probably are not overclocking.

1-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)
    2-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)
    Co-Authored by  JMH3143

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:19 PM
  • MAtt

You have been asked to run driver verifier which you have not done.  Let us know when you do.

Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:54 PM
  • Hi Matt,

I am not sure if you encounter any problem when trying to collect the information or run the driver verifier tool. Please understand that the information from this tool is very helpful for us to identify the root cause of this issue.

But for helping others to know what to do if they meet the same issue as yours, I consider to mark that post as answer.

If you get the information collected, please post back and we will be always here to help you.

Any concern about this mark behavior, you can just unmark it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 10, 2014 6:10 AM

All replies

• Hi there. I've uploaded my minidump to mediafire.

If someone can please help me out thahgft'd be great. It's bluescreened around 25 times now :(

mediafire/.com/download/i11d6jftu7311p2/minidump.rar

Remove the / before the .com part

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:14 PM
  • These crashes were related to memory management (probably caused by a driver). 

Please run these tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.  

If you are overclocking (pushing the components beyond their design) you should revert to default at least until the crashing is solved. If you don't know what it is you probably are not overclocking.

1-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)
    2-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)
    Co-Authored by  JMH3143

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:19 PM
  • Can't be. I do recall actually deleting a windows file, but I cannot remember it's name. It was 2gb in size.
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:22 PM
  • Matt

Cant be what?

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:27 PM
  • Matt

Cant be what?

Memory issues. If I can find out that file which I deleted I could solve all my problems.
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:24 PM
  • Matt

It inst a file, and it inst a Memory ISSUE.  It is a driver crashing memory.  Up to you to pursue it or not.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:28 PM
  • Matt

It inst a file, and it inst a Memory ISSUE.  It is a driver crashing memory.  Up to you to pursue it or not.

How can I find this driver though? There are no "Unknown Devices" on my PC ;/
    Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:31 PM
  • Matt

SEE MY FIRST POST!!!!!  You need to run driver verifier.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:43 PM
  • Matt

SEE MY FIRST POST!!!!!  You need to run driver verifier.

mediafire/.com/download/k5f13y5b8j48iji/18

There you go, please help me man it's stopping me from doing my school work :(

Thursday, January 16, 2014 5:45 PM
  • Matt

The link is dead and yes I did add both http:// and https:// and it still didnt work

Thursday, January 16, 2014 6:02 PM

• Sorry I forgot to mention. Remove the / after mediaf9re
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 6:47 PM
  • Can someone PLEASE help me
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:22 PM
  • MAtt

You have been asked to run driver verifier which you have not done.  Let us know when you do.

Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:54 PM
  • Hi Matt,

I am not sure if you encounter any problem when trying to collect the information or run the driver verifier tool. Please understand that the information from this tool is very helpful for us to identify the root cause of this issue.

But for helping others to know what to do if they meet the same issue as yours, I consider to mark that post as answer.

If you get the information collected, please post back and we will be always here to help you.

Any concern about this mark behavior, you can just unmark it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kate Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 10, 2014 6:10 AM