PC850 Bluetooth Adapter Vista Ultimate 64-bit RRS feed

• Question

• Have seen many issues posted with regards to this and other wireless adapters. This has been a work around for me until there is a permanent fix. I'm running Vista Ultimate 64-bit

When you boot your PC press F8. Select the boot to disable driver verification. Install program and drivers (leave adapter off/disconnected until prompted). It should ask you to reboot. Again press F8 and select disable driver verification. It should work. Unfortunately you have to do this at every boot. There seems to be an issue with driver verification even after it's installed. It won't load the drivers due to this (I believe). Another thing for me, even though I have my bios set to load usb first, it won't detect the wireless keyboard and mouse until after it's booted, therefor I have to have a wired keyboard to the side for when I reboot. Also even though set for device to wake up PC when PC goes into stand by it won't wake it up. Another reason to just leave a keyboard to the side. Kind of a lame work around but it works for me. Good luck all.

Current Drivers at Motorola

http://direct.motorola.com/Hellomoto/NSS/PC850BTSW/

Monday, April 23, 2007 2:20 AM

All replies