Right Click Option RRS feed

• Question

• I am missing right click option when I deploy my Dashboards from Performance Point to SharePoint. Specially if I like to Jump from one dimention to another in Decomp Dashboard.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Syed Imam

simam
    Monday, January 26, 2009 5:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Syed.

Are you attempting to right click on a decomp tree in IE after it has been deployed to SharePoint through PPS?  If so my understanding is you can only left click as right click only works in the rich 'pro' client. 

hth,

Sean

Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:45 PM
  • Sean ,

You are right I am trying to Deploy to sharepoint throught PPS. But I have seen some demo where right click options are visible even in sharepoint.

Thank you.

Syed Imam

simam
    Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:40 PM
  • If you're looking at a PAS view through a PPS dashboard in SharePoint you're basically looking through a window at ProClarity.  You have the same left and right click options that you would in ProClarity, the rick click menu being that of whatever web browser you are using (typically IE).  For other analytics views through PPS that are not generated by ProClarity you then have a PPS menu when you right click on a dimension member (drill down, expand, show only, etc..).  Currently decomposition tree charts can only be generated by ProClarity.

Hope this helps explain things a bit more..

Sean

Microsoft ProClarity | This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:55 PM
  • Sean ,

Sorry I am new. What is IE? and how to change the web browser in order to make right click function inside the sharepoint also PerformancePoint  Dashboard Preview.

Thank you

Syed Imam

simam
    Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:37 PM