System stability chart in Reliability Monitor has not been updated since 2 months ago. WHY? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    Why system stability chart in Reliability and Performance Monitor snap-in has not been updated in my computer running Windows Vista Business since 2 months ago? While I Use my system for about 2 years. In reliability monitor, Last updated date is May-09-2009. Please guide me.
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,
    Why system stability chart in Reliability and Performance Monitor snap-in has not been updated in my computer running Windows Vista Business since 2 months ago? While I Use my system for about 2 years. In reliability monitor, Last updated date is May-09-2009. Please guide me.

same problem here. my reliability monitor is stuck at 12/09/09
    Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:06 AM
  • Check that Task Scheduler service is running (check in the Task Manager in the Service tab under Schedule name) and the task related to RAC (the Microsoft Reliability Analysis) are active. Run Task Scheduler, click View -> Show hidden tasks and then navigate to Microsoft -> Windows -> RAC. There should be RACAgent task there - check it's last run time.
    You may also want to remove the files located in c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC. This folder contains two subfolders - remove the files present in both of them but leave the folders. This will reset the Reliability Monitor history (you'll have to wait 24 hours for the first results to become available).
    Hope it helps somehow.
    Monday, December 14, 2009 7:40 PM