none
How to relay a mail from self domain to some other domain

Question

• I have a mail server with live IP domain and MX record. I am not being able to receive any mail from gmail or outlook or any other domain. Even I can't sent email to outside domain. How to relay my email
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 12:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Sayanatan,

What's your Exchange version ?

If Exchange 2013, please refer to the following article to configure:

Configure Exchange Server 2013 to Send and Receive Outside Email

Please note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. And the changes made in the above blog is not supported officially by Microsoft.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 6:44 AM
  • Please check my Exchange 2013 installation guide here: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Install-Exchange-server-b5cce9e4?redir=0

Or Exchange 2016: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Installing-Exchange-2016-57d3f407?redir=0

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:06 AM
  • Hi Sayantan,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 26, 2018 9:48 AM