Power Pivot refresh Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I had created a SASS tabular model and created a pivot table report and loaded it into SharePoint,i am facing issue when i open the report and refresh it ,It is showing the below error,But when i create a schedule refresh it is working fine,

Thanks in advance,

Wednesday, September 7, 2016 7:59 AM

Answers

• Hi UrsAnandh,

According to your description, you are encountering the error when refresh PowerPivot data model in SharePoint site, right?

You can get the detail information from

• PowerPivot data refresh history page
    • ULS logs
    • Secure Store Service audit log
    • SQL Server Profiler

Here is a document which contains troubleshooting tips and techniques for working through data refresh issues with PowerPivot for SharePoint. Please refer to the link below.
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/3870.powerpivot-troubleshooting-data-refresh.aspx

Regards,

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:19 AM

All replies

• It is showing the below error
    There is no "below" error; which one do you get?

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Friday, September 9, 2016 8:13 PM
  • Hi UrsAnandh,

According to your description, you are encountering the error when refresh PowerPivot data model in SharePoint site, right?

You can get the detail information from

• PowerPivot data refresh history page
    • ULS logs
    • Secure Store Service audit log
    • SQL Server Profiler

Here is a document which contains troubleshooting tips and techniques for working through data refresh issues with PowerPivot for SharePoint. Please refer to the link below.
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/3870.powerpivot-troubleshooting-data-refresh.aspx

Regards,

Charlie Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:19 AM