Compliance Error on Intune for Firewall, Bitlocker and Anti Virus. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, Anyone here encounter after enroll the device, I got 300 devices running window 10 with the version 1903 and above.
    but some device will get error and show not compliance?
    How to even resolve it, seem to be so unstable.
    I have firewall turn on , bit locker turn on and using build-in window security. some device all show green with no error, but some will show error or not compliance on some of the setting. I only have 1 compliance policy apply to all the devices and only apply this 3 compliance setting (Firewall, Bitlocker and Antivirus). 

Firewall 
    State Detail : -2016345612 (Syncml(500): The recipient encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request)
    Error Code :0x87d101f4
    BitLocker 
    State Detail : -2016281112 (Remediation failed)
    Error Code : 
    0x87d1fde8
    Anti Virus
    State Detail: Not Compliance.

Monday, July 6, 2020 7:09 AM

All replies

• Hello Chang,

If you deploy the firewall and BitLocker settings on the client devices via Intune, could you please check the BitLocker profile status deployed on these devices?  Please make sure the firewall and BitLocker has been enabled successfully on those devices.

Besides, to turn on BitLocker, it requires for TPM. Please make sure TPM is ready on the device.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:48 AM
  • I saw this post.

Seem to be is a bug and not fix for many year by microsoft

https://microsoftintune.uservoice.com/forums/291681-ideas/suggestions/36815068-intune-device-compliance-evaluation-not-stable-fa

Thursday, July 9, 2020 3:32 AM