Skype for business tools RRS feed

• Question

• The audio device settings and video device settings are not found on skype for business 2016 tools,

Could you please help me on this issue

Best Regards
    • Edited by Aoune Tuesday, February 27, 2018 2:43 PM
    Tuesday, February 27, 2018 1:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What’s your skype for business 2016 version, I have checked the version of mine client, the version number is 16.0.9029.2106, it has A/V device setting in the tools.

Did you have AV device setting when you click option in SFB client?

Is that the same issue with SFB 2015 client?

For the client, please try to delete Lync cache files and make sure your Lync client with the latest update.
    %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com

If it’s for a specific user, you can check whether AV settings has been disabled for this respective user in the SFB control panel and then accordingly change it in order to give user access to AV features.

Also make sure your SFB client with the latest update.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:54 AM
    Wednesday, February 28, 2018 2:03 AM
  • Dear Alice,

The problem was resolved, following a change on the FSB control panel,

Thank you for your support,

Best Regards,
    • Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, March 2, 2018 1:38 AM
    Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:18 PM
  • Hi Aoune,

I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved, please mark your reply as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Monday, March 5, 2018 9:25 AM
    Friday, March 2, 2018 1:40 AM