none
percentage complete in MS Project 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• When I put a percentage complete of less than 100% it is shown in the gantt chart as line. When I put it as 100% it disappears. Can anyone tell me if it is a bug or solution to that?
    Monday, April 29, 2013 10:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am able to reproduce above scenario when in the Gantt Chart Bar Styles for "Progress Bar" has set to "In Progress" in the column "Show for..Task".

You need to change the "Show for.. Task" value to "Normal" from "In Progress" then Gantt Chart Progress line will not disappear when you update the task to 100%.

You may want to refer the below link to find out more details on format the Bar chart portion.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project-help/format-the-bar-chart-portion-of-a-gantt-view-HA001225368.aspx

Hope this helps.

Warm Regards Badal Ratra

• Proposed as answer by Andrew Simpson Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:16 PM
    Monday, April 29, 2013 1:40 PM
  • Where is the option for "Show for.. Task". I am unable to locate in order to set it at normal.
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:36 AM
  • Hi,

In the graphical part of the Gantt Chart, double-Click on an "empty" area. You now see a form called "Bar Styles". Look for a line called "Progress". There in the column Show For... select Normal.

Greetings,

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:05 PM