Gateway Goes Grayed Out RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

All of sudden my Gateways servers went grayed out. After that i have restarted health service and deleted the .edb files as well. But still these are grayed out and i can see the below mention error in the event viewer of gateways. I have attached the screenshot as well for further reference. Please let me know if any one have any idea regarding this!

Thanks, Gourav

Friday, March 31, 2017 3:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Stoyan,

Thanks for prompt reply!

I got the resolution, there was account error in that. Where i need to select local account there i have selected another account.

But thanks a lot for replying on my questions. 

Regards,

Gourav 

Thanks, Gourav

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, April 3, 2017 2:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by GouravIN Friday, July 28, 2017 10:03 AM
    Friday, March 31, 2017 10:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Gourav,

maybe it is a cliché, but there is an article for troubleshooting this particular scenario. The best way is to go over it an check all the suggetstions from there. There could be many reasons, strating from network communication problems (blocked ports), name resolution issues, etc, etc... The evetns you see are pretty general, still please try to review the event details of each event and see if you find something speciic in regards to the cause.

Each SCOM GW can be viewed as normal agent.It does not even have an SDK. So, start here and if you are unable to find the case on the way, post again and include your findings so far.

Troubleshooting gray agent states in System Center Operations Manager

Hope this helps. Regards

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!)

Friday, March 31, 2017 8:18 AM
  • Hi Stoyan,

Thanks for prompt reply!

I got the resolution, there was account error in that. Where i need to select local account there i have selected another account.

But thanks a lot for replying on my questions. 

Regards,

Gourav 

Thanks, Gourav

• Proposed as answer by Yan Li_ Monday, April 3, 2017 2:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by GouravIN Friday, July 28, 2017 10:03 AM
    Friday, March 31, 2017 10:09 AM