none
MAP Tool automation

Question

• Hi,

We provide automation services to our clients for on-premise and cloud environments. Now, we are looking for automating the migration stuff i.e MAP Tool automation for assessments.

We have automated the MAP tool installation. Now, we need to automate the MAP tool configuration post installation. I have found any switches with .exe or libraries to automate the configuration to get the inventory.

Can anybody help me on how to automate the MAP tool configuration using APIs/commands etc.

Thanks in advance

Bhaskar.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:17 AM

All replies

• Bhaskar,

Check this out:

http://corvid-doc.azurewebsites.net/

Filip

Friday, January 20, 2017 1:19 PM
  • Hi Filip,

Thanks for the inputs. I am going through the documentation at the above site that you have provided. I will update you once I automate the stuff using the MAPRobot tool.

Thanks.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:53 AM
  • Hi Filip,

I installed MAPRobot to automate MAPtool, the problem i am having is activation of the product.

I tried to get the activation key through your website but no luck. can you please assist in this regards.

Thanks

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:34 PM
  • Wow, I just stumbled over this old message.

I never saw your request for an activation key. Are you still looking to activate MAPRobot? I can provide you a trial key. Send a message to MAPRobot's mailbox

Saturday, March 17, 2018 3:53 PM
  • Hola.

Nosotros tampoco tuvimos suerte en obtener la clave de activación de prueba, me pueden ayudar por favor. Gracias

Thursday, May 10, 2018 4:30 PM