Outlook email Signature RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

I am facing an issue with outlook email signature and fonts, it doesnt pop up.

I tried creating a new profile as well as quick and online repair but no luck. Any other suggestions?

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:02 AM

Answers

• Thank you guys but This is the solution :)

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/unable-to-add-signature-in-outlook

• Marked as answer by Joseph1995 Monday, March 19, 2018 5:53 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2018 5:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Joseph,

Can you post a screenshot of the problem?

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 10:45 AM
  • Hi Joseph,

What's the version of your Outlook?

Currently there is a hot issue that when you click the Signature button, Outlook hangs and you are not able to add a signature. This issue occurs if you install an Office subscription on a PC that has pre-installed Microsoft Office desktop apps. 

If this is what you are encountering, please have a look at the official page below for more information:

Outlook freezes clicking the Signature button

Hope this can be helpful. Feel free to post back if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 15, 2018 7:40 AM
  • Hi Joseph,

Just checked in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 19, 2018 12:40 AM
  • Thank you guys but This is the solution :)

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/unable-to-add-signature-in-outlook

• Marked as answer by Joseph1995 Monday, March 19, 2018 5:53 AM
    Monday, March 19, 2018 5:52 AM
  • Hi Joseph,

Great to see that the issue has been fixed and thanks so much for sharing :)

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Monday, March 19, 2018 5:57 AM