Can I insert a People field on a SharePoint Library with multiple selections allowed into a Word Document through QuickParts RRS feed

• Question

• For some reason various fields that I was able to insert via QuickParts are no longer showing up when I try to insert them on a file in a Library.  I had several fields defined as People and set to not allow multiple selections and several fields defined as choice fields that are in documents I had previously created but when I try to add them to new documents they no longer appear in my document properties list.

I am also trying to insert a field that uses a People and Group with multiple selections allowed.  Can I get this to display in a Word document that is stored in the library?

Thank you!

Joel

Thursday, July 23, 2020 10:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Joel,

Person and Group column that allows multiple selections is not supported in Quick Parts.

This “Cloud Search Service Application Preview” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best regards,

Julie

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Friday, July 24, 2020 4:38 AM
  • Hi Joel,

If you find any reply helpful to you, please remember to mark it as answer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Julie

We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 1:15 AM
  • Hi Joel,

If you find any replies helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers.

It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

This forum will be locked down, if you still have issues about this question, you can continue to post in here before 8/10/2020. It is recommended to create a new question on Microsoft Q&A, we will continue to support you on the new home.

Best regards,

Julie

Tuesday, August 4, 2020 8:09 AM