mailbox full RRS feed

• Question

• Hi experts

One of my mailbox was full on Aug 14, the user has archived to local PST on Aug 22. After archiving he has deleted emails. and user started to receive emails from Aug 20.(i.e emails have been deleted on Aug 22 but user got emails from Aug20) The user says that he needs emails from Aug 14 to Aug 18. My question is that when mailbox is full how long will the mails be in the queue. how can i check this on server.  

Thursday, September 6, 2018 7:15 AM

Answers

• Hi experts

One of my mailbox was full on Aug 14, the user has archived to local PST on Aug 22. After archiving he has deleted emails. and user started to receive emails from Aug 20.(i.e emails have been deleted on Aug 22 but user got emails from Aug20) The user says that he needs emails from Aug 14 to Aug 18. My question is that when mailbox is full how long will the mails be in the queue. how can i check this on server.  

They wont be in any queue. Any messages that couldnt be delivered because the mailbox was full are gone. The sender would have gotten a NDR so they know it wasnt delivered however. 
    • Marked as answer by Risingflight Friday, September 7, 2018 4:25 AM
    Thursday, September 6, 2018 10:50 PM