none
RDC for Mac 10: how to avoid using Spaces? RRS feed

• Question

• Remote Desktop Client for Mac 10.

Exact version is 10.3.4 (1688) , but all version 10 has this problem.

1. When I start my connection in full screen, the full screen goes to a separate Space. 

2. I use Cmd-Tab to switch to a different app.

3. I want to use Cmd-Tab to go back to RDC, to the connection I was using on step (1).

ACTUAL RESULT: I go back to main window of RDC. I need to do another action (switch spaces) to go back to the connection from (1).

Making me as a user work more to do something as simple as switch apps is a terrible user experience. 

Please provide an option to avoid using a separate space. If it is already there, please let me know what it is. Thanks

• Edited by zhenochs Saturday, November 16, 2019 4:40 AM
    Saturday, November 16, 2019 4:40 AM

All replies

• HI
    we can use below link method to verify your technet forum account so that you can post picture and website link.
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5c00b9a9-3afe-4ee9-bbf0-34157716b92a/verify-my-account?forum=reportabug
    ""When I start my connection in full screen, the full screen goes to a separate Space. "
    1 could you please share a picture to explain your issue ?
    2 there is a document for your reference
    OS X: How to Use Separate Spaces with Multiple Monitors
    https://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/os-x-how-to-use-separate-spaces-with-multiple-monitors

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 18, 2019 9:56 AM
  • HI

Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:52 AM
  • HI
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 10:08 AM