exchange of key functioning RRS feed

• Question

• i dont know what happend since the day i installed windows 8 ... two keys interchanged their functioning..

i will display the keys in the order from 1 to 0 by pressing shift:

!"£$%^&*()_+

u can observe that shift+2 should give @ but it gives " which are interchanged.

shift + 3 should give hash but now i can't find that key 

help me guys .... please...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:47 AM

Answers

• Does the keybaord need drivers to work properly? Try find if the manufacturer releases drivers for Windows 8.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Edited by Arthur Xie Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by jkkrishna Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:54 AM
    Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:53 AM

All replies

• its was fine with windows 7 when i installed 8 it just changed..

Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:40 AM
  • Does the keybaord need drivers to work properly? Try find if the manufacturer releases drivers for Windows 8.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Edited by Arthur Xie Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:54 AM
    • Marked as answer by jkkrishna Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:54 AM
    Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:53 AM
  • Dude, it seems that you are using UK format keyboard as input method instead of US. Go to control panel and change the settings. Go to clock, language , region and go to change input language. select english(india) and remove UK. The problem will solve.
    Friday, November 8, 2013 7:55 PM