none
I forgot my password RRS feed

• Question

• I forgot my Logon Password to my computer i cant get into it.
    I'm and admin but thers no other accounts that i can use to take my password off.
    I was wondering if theres a way to take the password off?
    Friday, June 29, 2007 6:36 PM

All replies

• Hello i was just wondering how you recovered your password if you ever did. I forgot mine and i don't know what to do. i am the administrator on my computer and there is a restriction on the other accounts. Please let me know how you recovered your password. Thank you very much.
    Saturday, July 7, 2007 11:12 AM
  • Hi, I've got the same problem with the password. If you figure it out and can help I would appreciate it. And I will do the same. Thanks
    • Proposed as answer by SALAHHALLAJ Friday, September 23, 2016 6:05 AM
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:37 PM
  • on the login/user name page, press control, alt, delete at the same time.  then the user name will be administrator then hit enter - no password required  that should help

if that doesn't help, call a local computer help store

Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:23 PM
  • Hi:  I noticed your post on the MS Technet.  My son forgot his logon password to his Microsoft XP PC. There is no administrator or a password recovery disk.  Did you ever figure out how to take off the password and get back into the PC...?  Thanks.
    Saturday, July 14, 2007 3:22 AM
  •  Anonymousgirl12 wrote:
    Hello i was just wondering how you recovered your password if you ever did. I forgot mine and i don't know what to do. i am the administrator on my computer and there is a restriction on the other accounts. Please let me know how you recovered your password. Thank you very much.
    Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:37 PM