none
Profile locked = Can not download bank certificate RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings.

We have started rolling out a few kiosks for out bank customers. The problem is as follows:
    When logging on to the bank, you request a temporary certificate. This pops up the question "Potential Scripting Violation" - "The website is requesting a certificate on your behalf. You should....". You click yes on this.

After a second or two, the webpage pops up with "Your request for a certificate is approved. Click here to download blabla" and you then get to the installation part.

Now the problem: When the kiosk user is locked, you never get to the second part. In fact, nothing happens after you click Yes on the "The website is requesting a certificate on your behalf". If I hit refresh, I get the same question again, but no way to get any further.

If I only unlock the kiosk user, it works all the way, but this is not how we want it. The temporary certificate must be removed on logout, thats why we lock the kiosk user in steadystate.

Please help with any ideas you might have.

Regards,
    Turranius
    Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:33 AM

All replies

• I just tested to install a clean XP machine, install steadystate and create a kiosk user. I did nothing except for locking the profile and the same thing occurs anyway. Can not download the certificate.
    Sunday, January 17, 2010 8:48 AM