stop error: 0x0000007B (0x8345BA0, 0xC000000E, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) RRS feed

• Question

•  

well i don't know what the problem is i can boot but,
    i have to use "last known correct config" and my laptop doesn't seem to save anything anymore.

any help on this one?

Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:28 PM

Answers

• Hello,

According to your feedback, what you are currently using is not English version of Windows. As you know, these forums are geared to answer on the English version of the product. Although we would try our best to assist you here, for support for localized versions it would be best to use the support resources appropriate to that language. As this issue needs specific analysis on the log files, I would like to suggest that you post the problem in the appropriate newsgroup to ensure that you are best served by the most suitable engineers.

I’d love to include the link to our public newsgroup for Windows Vista Dutch version:

(microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista)

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista&cat=nl_BE_CC849173-985B-1F42-D4A7-C91F8348737E&lang=nl&cr=BE

I hope the issue can be fixed soon!

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Microsoft Online Community Support

Monday, March 3, 2008 6:51 AM

All replies

• Hello,

To help you troubleshoot this issue, I need to know more information about it, at least including:

1.    The operating system you are using.

2.    At what phase you encountered this problem.

3.    The system information of your computer.

Thank you for cooperation.

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:40 AM
  • 1.    The operating system you are using.
    Windows Vista Home Premium (dutch)

2.    At what phase you encountered this problem.
    I used my laptop as usual, but now I had to recover.

3.    The system information of your computer.
    where can i find this so called System information?

img of "Configuratiescherm\Systeem en onderhoud\Systeem" is located @ http://et.kexx.net/sites/1/user/windowstechnet/img/Clipboard01.jpg

Monday, March 3, 2008 6:29 AM
  • Hello,

According to your feedback, what you are currently using is not English version of Windows. As you know, these forums are geared to answer on the English version of the product. Although we would try our best to assist you here, for support for localized versions it would be best to use the support resources appropriate to that language. As this issue needs specific analysis on the log files, I would like to suggest that you post the problem in the appropriate newsgroup to ensure that you are best served by the most suitable engineers.

I’d love to include the link to our public newsgroup for Windows Vista Dutch version:

(microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista)

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista&cat=nl_BE_CC849173-985B-1F42-D4A7-C91F8348737E&lang=nl&cr=BE

I hope the issue can be fixed soon!

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Monday, March 3, 2008 6:51 AM
  • ill get back here as soon as i'm able too

tanks in advance

Mathijs Schilthuizen

Monday, March 3, 2008 1:49 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your cooperation! Please also let us know the result if possible.

Regards,

Lionel Chen

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 2:29 AM
  • I will when possible

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 6:22 AM
  • Sunday, May 25, 2008 7:13 PM