none
Enabling DKIM

Question

• Hi,

We have Exchange 2013 on premise installed, and use EOP for as a smart host. Is there a way to setup DKIM on EOP in this situation. There is no option to configure anything in the EOP / DKIM tab.

Regards,

alfa21

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 10:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Yes, we can enable DKIM in EOP.
    However, we need to add two CNAME records for your custom domain in DNS. Similar like below:
    Host name:			selector1._domainkey.<domain>
    Points to address or value:	selector1-<domainGUID>._domainkey.<initialDomain> 
    TTL:				3600

Host name:			selector2._domainkey.<domain>
    Points to address or value:	selector2-<domainGUID>._domainkey.<initialDomain> 
    TTL:				3600

More information about it, refer to: Enable DKIM Signing for Outbound Emails in Exchange Online Protection

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:50 AM
  • Hi,

In the EOP configuration, there is not option to enable the DKIM function. I have attached a print screen. How do I fix this?

alfa21

Thursday, May 31, 2018 7:42 AM
  • Do you add the CNAME record as I mentioned above?

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, June 1, 2018 6:08 AM
  • Hi,

I have created 2 CNAME records on public DNS. Records created are as below:

selector1._domainkey.domain.org     selector1-domain-org0i_domainkey.domain.onmicrosoft.com

selector2._domainkey.domain.org     selector2-domain-org0i_domainkey.domain.onmicrosoft.com

domain-org0i - is taken from MX record created automatically when EOP was configured

However, we don't see that DKIM is working. Still, there is no option in the EOP to enable DKIM, and emails sent are not using it.

Regards,

alfa21

Friday, June 1, 2018 1:07 PM
  • Any idea how to solve this?

Regards,

alfa21

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 8:24 PM