none
Project 2010 Portfolio Analysis Hired Resources Report Issue RRS feed

• Question

• We have an two issues with our Hired Resources Report in the Portfolio Analysis portion of PWA.  One may be causing the other, at this point we are not able to determine that.

Scenario

Added another cost rate table entry (Cost Rate Table B) for a couple of generic resources.  Ran my scenario and then removed the cost rate table B entries.  Since doing that, when I run the Hired Resources Report, we are getting duplicated lines for the 2 resources I used and also the rate is showing zero.  We have looked everywhere to find where the Zero may be coming from for the rate.  Everything we can see has the correct rate of $47/hr. 

It appears there is a bug with the Cost Rate Tables for resources.  Right now this is preventing us from being able to use the tool to complete the FY14 Planning process.

Tried to put in a screenshot but got a message that I cannot attach until my account is verified.

Monday, May 6, 2013 9:05 PM

All replies

• How did you run the scenario again?  Did you reload the data or just recalculate?  If you haven't reloaded yet, you should do that.

Andrew Lavinsky [MVP] Blog: http://azlav.umtblog.com Twitter: @alavinsky

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 2:12 AM