Media Center has stopped working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I am having a few problems as well, now the MC will crash if I try to record a show or pre record one. It has given me this error in the event manager and also mcudate.ete error but it also show in the event manager that the guide listing are updated still but it just quit recording the shows a few days ago.  I have tried many things to fix it a system restore, scan disk, update and more but nothing seems to work. I have an HP Pavilion m9515y that is new and I have had many problems with the MC in the past but it has been working until a few days ago.  I can still watch shows on it ones that were previously recorded and live, but it will not let me record or advanced record with out it crashing.  Thank you for any help that you can give me.  As most of you know Best Buy where I bought it will not help [it is under warranty, or even HP] they all want to blame each other or the cable service provider or Microsoft so I am stuck to try to fix this on my own.
    Again Thank you
    Monday, September 7, 2009 5:57 PM

All replies

• Check your other post.  I replied there.
    Monday, September 7, 2009 6:38 PM
  • Thank you I replied on that post, sorry for all the post, I have a few problems with the MC and I am new at asking for help this way.

Thanks very Much!
    Monday, September 7, 2009 6:44 PM