Exporting all emails RRS feed

• Question

• I need to move my Outlook archived emails to Gmail.  I've Googled all different ways to do it, but everything set of instructions I find say to use the "export" feature under "file".  But I don't have "file" at the top of my version.  Help! 
    Saturday, February 15, 2020 7:21 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you using an Outlook desktop client with an Outlook.com account? If so, you can configure your Gmail account as IMAP on the Outlook client and import your archive pst file to your Gmail account.

If you are just using an Outlook.com account on the web, it is suggested to configure both your Outlook.com account(Exchange) and Gmail account (IMAP) on Outlook desktop client and export the email from Outlook.com account to a PST file then import it to your Gmail account via Outlook client.

Add an email account to Outlook .

Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file

Import email, contacts, and calendar from an Outlook .pst file.

You can find "File" in the upper left corner of the Outlook interface.

Hope this can be helpuful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 17, 2020 1:45 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 8:05 AM