none
Hiding Legends when printing RRS feed

• Question

• All,

I am trying to print my project from Project Professional 2013. I like the legend that is displayed when i print, however it contains a lot of items that i do not need to show. Is there a way to cherry pick the items i want to show and hide the other?

thanks,
    Brent

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:06 PM

Answers

• Hello Brent, 

I completely understand your issue. We have had a lot of clients ask us the same questions. It is possible to do what you are asking for. Please click on the blog below that explains how to do this. 

http://blog.epmainc.com/removing-legend-items-microsoft-project-2013-schedule/

Thanks,
    Parthiv

Parthiv Bhuta . Consultant & Development Manager.

www.epmainc.com www.projectserver.com www.ppmxinc.com
    FB TW IN

• Marked as answer by Brent Romero Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:10 PM
    Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:07 PM

All replies

• Hello Brent, 

I completely understand your issue. We have had a lot of clients ask us the same questions. It is possible to do what you are asking for. Please click on the blog below that explains how to do this. 

http://blog.epmainc.com/removing-legend-items-microsoft-project-2013-schedule/

Thanks,
    Parthiv

Parthiv Bhuta . Consultant & Development Manager.

www.epmainc.com www.projectserver.com www.ppmxinc.com
    FB TW IN

• Marked as answer by Brent Romero Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:10 PM
    Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:07 PM
  • A solution in one sentence (or two). Go to format, bar styles, and put an asterisk at the start of each style name that you don't want to appear on the legend. You will see others in the list that already have the asterisk.
    • Proposed as answer by AmnuayM Friday, May 3, 2019 1:54 AM
    Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:54 PM
  • Thank You Parthiv and Trevor. This works perfectly!!!

- Brent

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 3:10 PM
  • How about "mark as answer"?
    Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:55 PM