none
Intune - Policy restriction RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I need some advice on the below intune setup please

* During enrollment on the IOS mobile devices, management profile is installed which has remove option available. How can i restrict users from removing it?
    * How to restrict user performing factory reset?
    * Can i restrict outlook access only for enrolled devices and other devices are blocked even if it works now?
    * If any users install any malicious software? can i get email alert?
    * Can i control the software patch in which user doesnt perform any update scan?
    * How can i restrict inactive users who has not connected for 60 days?
    * Is it possible to wipeout the company data if the pin tried more than 10 times?

Regards, Pratap

Monday, October 14, 2019 1:41 PM

All replies

• Before moving on, I noticed that there are 7 issues in this ticket are related to different parts in Intune. Please understand that one case focus on one issue, so it is highly suggest to create another 6 tickets for the question No.2-No.7 and we will continue to help you. Thanks very much for your cooperation and understanding.

For issue 1: During enrollment on the IOS mobile devices, management profile is installed which has remove option available. How can i restrict users from removing it?

Based on my research, we can only block the user from installing configuration profiles, NOT removing.

By searching out the documentation from the Apple Developer Site, I found out the following one.

Thus, it's not supported for restricting removing profile by Apple currently.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 8:04 AM
  • I am just writing to see if this issue has any update. Also, for the problem, is there any other assistance we could provide?

If anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 1:39 AM