none
Submitted Time Not Appearing in Approval Center RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone noticed that when a resource has done a "send status" for time entries that some don't appear in the Approval Center?  I have confirmed that the project and task are valid with remaining work.  The resource sent time on other tasks within the same project with no issue.  I queried the draft database and found the entries there.  I am using Project Server 2010, April 2012 CU, and I use single-entry mode.  I am going to open a ticket on this issue today with Microsoft, but I thought I would also check with the user community in case there is a resolution already known.

Thanks,

Tom

Monday, June 4, 2012 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Tom,

Just to clarify, are you clicking the Send Status or the Send Timesheet button? 

Matt

Monday, June 4, 2012 1:22 PM
  • Matt,

Send Status was clicked.  I am using SEM.

Monday, June 4, 2012 1:32 PM
  • Tom,

Just brainstorming, I would confirm that the project is published and that you are marked as the PM for the project or the timesheet approver for the resource.

Monday, June 4, 2012 2:30 PM
  • Yes on both counts Matt.  The resource had sent time on other tasks within the same project without issue.  Only one task that was updated didn't appear in the Approval Center.
    Monday, June 4, 2012 4:12 PM