Windows 7 Table PC Input Panel (TabTip.exe) - Set tab to right-edge via registry or via coding. RRS feed

• Question

• I have been searching with no luck on how to set the tab of the "Windows 7 Table PC Input Panel (TabTip.exe)" to the right-edge via the registry. Below is the setting I want to achieve via the registry or coding if possible.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:38 PM

Answers

• Hi HernandoSalas,

According to your description, I check the registry related to Table PC Input Panel. We could only disable the Input Panel UI by code or registry.

The TabTip.exe file is a Windows core system file. TabTip.exe is a Microsoft signed file. I’m afraid that we may not be able to change this configuration under the system.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by HernandoSalas Friday, May 26, 2017 12:40 PM
    Friday, May 26, 2017 7:01 AM

All replies

• Hi HernandoSalas,

According to your description, I check the registry related to Table PC Input Panel. We could only disable the Input Panel UI by code or registry.

The TabTip.exe file is a Windows core system file. TabTip.exe is a Microsoft signed file. I’m afraid that we may not be able to change this configuration under the system.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by HernandoSalas Friday, May 26, 2017 12:40 PM
    Friday, May 26, 2017 7:01 AM
  • Carl thank you for prompt reply much appreciated.
    Friday, May 26, 2017 12:40 PM