none
Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro - Duplicating Screen

Question

• Im using Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry Pro and there is a problem between my operating system and my monitors. I cannot duplicate the monitor with secondary one. I just can extend. I can chose from Win+ P menu but thats working like extended option. Can you help me please?
    Tuesday, June 6, 2017 1:45 PM

All replies

• Hi, 

You should have an icon in the lower right of your screen (taskbar) related to your graphics in your computer (Nvidia, Intel, etc.). Right-clicking that icon you should be able to get to something like "display settings", where you should find an option for cloning your display, or dual-display, or something like that. Using that option should restore the dual-monitor display function.

In addition, please make sure that the 2 displays connect into the same video card,  You can't clone 2 displays when they are plugged into separate video cards. 

If all suggestions above doesn't work, please update your video card driver manually from manuafactuer's website to check the results. 

If that doesn't take care of it, it would be much more helpful to have your laptop's specs and configuration. Graphics card, info, etc.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 1:26 AM
    Owner