none
AD users list

Question

• Hi Guys,

How to export Active directory users created,modified date and time list for all the particular OU???

I need above information for all users in particular OU... ???
    Monday, January 30, 2017 12:14 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Something like this might help

Get-ADUser -SearchBase "OU=test,dc=testdomain,dc=local" -Filter * -ResultSetSize 200 | Get-ADObject -Properties Created,Modified | select Name, Created, Modifed

To output to csv you could add "> testoutput.csv"

I am no powershell expert and there may be a cleaner way however that seems to have the information you require
    Monday, January 30, 2017 12:29 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Something like this might help

Get-ADUser -SearchBase "OU=test,dc=testdomain,dc=local" -Filter * -ResultSetSize 200 | Get-ADObject -Properties Created,Modified | select Name, Created, Modifed

To output to csv you could add "> testoutput.csv"

I am no powershell expert and there may be a cleaner way however that seems to have the information you require
    Monday, January 30, 2017 12:29 PM
  • Thanks Sam,,

Its working perfectly.. Thank you so much..

Monday, January 30, 2017 1:35 PM
  • There is no need to pipe to Get-ADObject. The Get-ADUser cmdlet can retrieve the attributes.

Get-ADUser -SearchBase "OU=test,dc=testdomain,dc=local" -Filter * -Properties Created, Modified | select Name, Created, Modifed

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 30, 2017 1:46 PM
  • I have one more doubt 

how to get UID in Active Directory ???

Monday, January 30, 2017 1:59 PM
  • There are two attributes, uid and uidNumber. You can add them to the -Properties parameter and the following Select. For example:

Get-ADUser -SearchBase "OU=test,dc=testdomain,dc=local" -Filter * -Properties Created, Modified, uid, uidNumber | select Name, Created, Modifed, uid, uidNumber

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 30, 2017 2:13 PM