none
RDP Client on iOS 11 stop working when TSG is used

Question

• Hello,

I i'm using RDP client with termina server gateway from many device, and after upgrading my Ipad to iOS11 I can't connect using tsg. 

The error is related to a difference in the name of the public certificate of the gateway and the url, but I double checked the certificate and appear correct.

Have you any idea or workaroud?

thanks

Andrea

Sunday, October 29, 2017 10:06 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I i'm using RDP client with termina server gateway from many device, and after upgrading my Ipad to iOS11 I can't connect using tsg. 

The error is related to a difference in the name of the public certificate of the gateway and the url, but I double checked the certificate and appear correct.

Have you any idea or workaroud?

thanks

Andrea

Hi,

Since IOS11 has just released, it may caused this issue.Please try to use user name and password only for authentication.

Or you could go to our uservocie  site to give feedback:

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, October 30, 2017 4:52 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see if the problem has been resolved. If there's anything you'd like to know, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:45 AM
  • Hi,

thanks for your response, but I can't understand your solution.

I already use Username and password only for authentication (for what else can be used?)

many thanks

Andrea

Saturday, November 11, 2017 8:24 AM