Grand Total Issue with proclarity 6.2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have an issue while accessing Grand Total in proClarity web proffesional 6.2 version. The issue is as follows:

I have a view which hows some measures with a heirarchy in the columns selected. When I drill down the hierarchy with out selecting Grand Total I am able to see more details. But when I drill the same report with Grand Total selected immediately the page is displaying your request could not processed please try again later. When I quickly checked the server logs I have System Out of Memory logged but the system is very much available with plenty of resources available. please let me know the root cause of this issue.

Raju
    Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Raju,

ProClarity Web Pro 6.2 is no longer supported - only 6.3 SP2 (2217) and newer are supported at this time.  Does this error occur in all circumstances when you have grand totals selected before drilling down?  I think it would be important to first try to narrow this down and see if it's a particular user/query/computer/cube etc.  I recommend trying to isolate some variables.  Please let me know what you can find and a screen shot of the error would also be helpful. 

Thanks,

-Joey

Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:45 PM