none
Windows Thin PC cannot find Audio on Dell GX 620 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm working with my old friend - Dell Optiplex GX 620. I finally installed Windows Thin PC on it. The Installation was OK. But the OS cannot find any audio device on my PC. How do I do next?

Thanks for your consideration.

Học Nguyễn.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 2:48 AM

Answers

• This is the Windows Embedded POSReady forum, not the Windows ThinPC forum.  Windows ThinPC is a Volume License Software Assurance benefit.  As such, you would need to submit any further questions about ThinPC through your Premier Support Agreement. 

If your audio device is not detected by the ThinPC installation, you will need to obtain the drivers from Dell or directly from the manufacturer of the audio chip set.

Terry Warwick
    Microsoft

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 1:46 PM

All replies

• This is the Windows Embedded POSReady forum, not the Windows ThinPC forum.  Windows ThinPC is a Volume License Software Assurance benefit.  As such, you would need to submit any further questions about ThinPC through your Premier Support Agreement. 

If your audio device is not detected by the ThinPC installation, you will need to obtain the drivers from Dell or directly from the manufacturer of the audio chip set.

Terry Warwick
    Microsoft

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 1:46 PM

Terry Warwick
    Microsoft

Thanks a lots!

Have a nice day :)

Học Nguyễn.

Regards, Học Nguyễn.
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 2:35 AM