Windows Server OS Patch Testing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am deploying Windows Server OS patches with help of SCCM, before deploy all these Server OS patches, i test this to manually install on single server OS. But i am looking for any online portal/forum on which all the patch tested report or any issue related to any patch mentioned so that i can go through such links to understood about any issues/bugs related to any Server OS patches.

I am looking for such Articles or any URL...

Shailendra Dev

Monday, October 17, 2016 12:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Could the above replies be of help? If yes, you may mark it as answer, if not, feel free to feed back.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 24, 2016 3:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Shailendra Dav,

Since Security forum is more related with certificates, and you want to know known issues with server patches, I will move this post to WSUS forum, so that more people interested with updates may see it.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 2:12 AM
  • Hi Shailendra Dev,

During the research, I didn't find such link that list known issues with Server patches. Generally, updates will be tested as secure and stable before releasing. According to MS best practice recommendation, we are suggested to set up a test environment before delivering updates to product servers.

According to my limited information, few users say that patching after October seems having some issues, so, for updates released after October, you'd better test before patching to product server and monitor for a period of time. And for WSUS server 2012 and 2012R2, if you installed KB3159706, we need to do manual steps listing in the KB.

Best Regards,

Anne

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 2:24 AM
  • Hi,

Could the above replies be of help? If yes, you may mark it as answer, if not, feel free to feed back.

Best Regards,

Anne

Monday, October 24, 2016 3:18 AM