none
Policy CSP is locking the configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

Apologize if this is not the correct section, i was not able to find such related to GPO or CSP.

So here is the problem:

We are transferring to Windows Modern Management and we are switching from standard GPOs to CSP.

Currently we are trying to apply CSP "InternetExplorer/AllowSiteToZoneAssignmentList"

so far so good.. The CSP is deployed and installed on the client device. When we check the configuration we confirm that the site we want is added to the Trusted Sites list.. However the window is grayed out. The configuration is now locked. We can add more sites to the trusted sites list by adding them in the CSP, but manually we cannot as this is locked.

As the CSP is something fairly new i am looking for more insight on this. Am i missing something? Why is the configuration being locked?

PS. We have noticed same behavior for the majority of configurations deployed via CSP.

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 2:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Ivan Kanchev, 

As your issue is related with CSP, please contact with Azure Active Directory support for help. The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Azure Active Directory forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/azure/en-US/home?forum=windowsazureaditpro

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:41 AM
  • Hi,

I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.

Best regards,
    Joy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:10 AM