Collection membership issue on migrating to SCCM 2012 from SCCM 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am new into SCCM, trying to migrate collection from SCCM 2007 to 2012.

The migration job is completed successfully but I notice that some collections on my SCCM 2012 has less member than it has on SCCM 2007.

I compared the list and found about 134 accounts are not present on 2012. Checked those accounts properties on AD and mostly are disabled accounts. But I cant take conclusions that it is the root cause of why those accounts are not present, because some other disabled accounts, on the same path with the same attribute and rights, are successfully migrated to 2012. 

I dont know if this related or not but then I tried running AD discovery from 2012 console and got this error:

SMS_AD_USER_DISCOVERY message ID 5303

"Active Directory User Discovery Agent reported errors for 129 objects. DDRs were generated for 0 objects that had errors while reading non-critical properties. DDRs were not generated for 129 objects that had errors while reading critical properties."

Please help me solve this issue... thanks in advance

• Edited by Arranda Saputra Monday, August 3, 2015 4:09 AM corretion on typos
    Monday, August 3, 2015 3:02 AM

Answers

• Hi,

For the error 5303, please check adusrdis.log. You got this error may because the accounts are disabed.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Joyce L Monday, August 17, 2015 7:48 AM
    • Marked as answer by Joyce L Wednesday, August 19, 2015 9:02 AM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:41 AM