none
No driver for Ethernet and Network Controller

Question

• I reprogrammed my laptop Samsung with the model code NP-N102S-B02NG. so when I'm connecting my laptop to the wi-fi i cannot connect because it has no driver for Ethernet and Network Controller driver. so I waana ask how can I have those driver?

I need your help so that I can already use my laptop. thankyou

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:11 PM

All replies

• You go to the Samsung website and locate the support information for your system.  Samsung has sole responsibility for providing the system hardware drivers and utilities for your Samsung system.

Microsoft is not responsible for support of Samsung products.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:46 PM
  • Hi ,

I agree with Rick Dee, it is Samsung's responsibility ,not Microsoft's. You should be able to download and install the compatilbe drivers for your machine model from Samsung website. Contact Samsung support if you are not, they are the best resource to help you.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 2:54 AM
  • Samsung might have the software/drivers,but the pc hardware runs on its chipset/controllers,go to the

mfg web (intel,amd,etc) get the latest drivers/software.If intel-based,go to intel.com/support,drivers/software,

locate the intel update utility..Also,open windows components,chk for add-on software,plus open networking

you may find needed availability options...

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:21 AM
  • Samsung might have the software/drivers,but the pc hardware runs on its chipset/controllers,go to the

mfg web (intel,amd,etc) get the latest drivers/software.If intel-based,go to intel.com/support,drivers/software,

locate the intel update utility..Also,open windows components,chk for add-on software,plus open networking

you may find needed availability options...

All OEM manufacturers provide the system drivers for the chipset and controllers, including Samsung!!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:20 PM