none
Time limit per day RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering if there is a way to set the ''session time'' to count per day? For example ''Guest'' user can be logged onto for 1 hour per day.

-Mohanddo
    Sunday, August 31, 2008 12:32 AM

Answers

•  

Hi Mohanddo, I'd like to inform you that Windows SteadyState does not have the function to limit session time to 1 hour per day. I will inform our development team to see if this feature can be added in the next version.

Monday, September 1, 2008 7:24 AM

All replies

•  

Hi Mohanddo, I'd like to inform you that Windows SteadyState does not have the function to limit session time to 1 hour per day. I will inform our development team to see if this feature can be added in the next version.

Monday, September 1, 2008 7:24 AM
  • I am all for this also. Could there also be a specific window  that the computer is able to be used during the day? I would like to see something like this for my kids. Why isn't something like this put into a local group policy?
    Monday, September 1, 2008 4:02 PM
  • I second that vote.  Restricting Time of day use would be more helpful than time limit per day.  ie, log user off at 6 pm.  AOL back in the day had a timer setting that would let AOL accounts only have access during certain hours of each day.  Would love for windows to have that.
    Tuesday, September 2, 2008 2:14 PM