none
Task sequence screen doesn't appear RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In my society, i had to start from the beginning Deployment MDT/WDS after the loose of our NAS.

So i create everything like before but i have a problem.

When I boot on PXE, i can do F12 ... but the screen to choose my task sequence never appear.

I tested to launch Litetouch.vbs on another computer and i see my Task Sequences correctly.

Do you have any idea about this ?

Thanks and have a good day

Regards

Friday, July 27, 2018 9:23 AM

Answers

• Ok, problem solved !!

Add SkipTaskSequence=NO

Thanks Anyway 

• Marked as answer by technet aide Tuesday, July 31, 2018 9:14 AM
    Tuesday, July 31, 2018 9:14 AM

All replies

• Make sure you've uploaded your MDT boot image to WDS. Also make sure your boot image has the necessary WinPE drivers for network and storage.

Daniel Vega

Friday, July 27, 2018 2:38 PM
  • Hi and thanks for your answer.

I regenerate completly the boot images and uploaded in WDS. I have the WinPE drivers too in MDT

Monday, July 30, 2018 6:30 AM
  • I might also depend on what task sequences you have created. For example you won't see 32bit OS task sequences if you are booting to a 64bit version of WinPE. You also won't see an upgrade task sequence when booting to WinPE.

Daniel Vega

Monday, July 30, 2018 1:23 PM
  • I have 2 task sequence : 1 with Win10 x64 as Standard Client Task sequence and another as Sysprep and Capture for capture my reference image. 

I think this is a problem with driver WinPE because when i wanted to capture my image, after i launch Litetouch.vbs, My VM stuck on blank MDT screen and restart in a loop.

I have imported my DELL WinPE drivers correctly like before but where i can find the VMware WinPE drivers please ?

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 6:16 AM
  • Ok, problem solved !!

Add SkipTaskSequence=NO

Thanks Anyway 

• Marked as answer by technet aide Tuesday, July 31, 2018 9:14 AM
    Tuesday, July 31, 2018 9:14 AM