Sound Recorder RRS feed

• Question

• How do I change the length on sound recorder.  It would be the length to record right now it gives 60 seconds to record
    Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:51 PM

Answers

• Hi ramonaduron,

First, could you please help to clarify the following factors?

-           What is the version of your system? To check this, please go to Start, type winver in the Search box and then click winver.exe.

-           If the system is Windows 7, was it installed by upgrading or a clean installation?

To troubleshoot this issue, first, let's run Troubleshoot audio recording. To do this, please go to Start -> Control Panel -> Troubleshooting -> Troubleshoot audio recording. Please check if the issue can be resolved.

However, if the issue persists, I would like to confirm when the issue first occurred. Did it occur after installing some software or changing some hardware? If the issue did not occur before, we can try System Restore by going to Start, type System Restore in the search box, choose System Restore, click Next, choose the date you would like to restore to (which shall be the date before the issue occurred) and then complete the wizard.

In addition, please go to C:\Windows\System32 (I assume C: drive is the system drive) and see if SoundRecorder.exe in the folder can run properly.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Linda

• Marked as answer by Linda Yan Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:48 AM
    Monday, September 14, 2009 8:51 AM