Dictionary word 2016 English Uk RRS feed

• Question

• ms as Milliseconds is not a word in the word 2016 library, could someone add it?
    • Moved by Chenchen Li Monday, February 6, 2017 2:38 AM
    Friday, February 3, 2017 9:52 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum is used for discussing development issues related to Office object model. So I would move this thread into Word IT Pro Discussions forum.

Do you get any error when you use this word?

I suggest you share detail information.

Regards,

Celeste 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 6, 2017 2:38 AM
  • "Millisecond" isn't flagged as a spelling error on my system. Make sure that you have the correct language applied to text.

Note that it is possible to manually add a word to a custom dictionary. To add a selected word which has been flagged as an error, click the Add button in the Spelling task pane (F7).

Alternatively, go to File | Options | Proofing, click Custom Dictionaries and then use the Edit Word List button to enter the word manually (to the selected custom dictionary).

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 10:51 PM
  • Hi Atle,

I also tested in my Word, I get the same results as Stefan. The "Millisecond" wasn't flagged as a spelling error on my system either.

Please refer to Stefan's suggestion to check the Proofing setting. Also make sure you have installed the latest updates for your Office applications.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 13, 2017 2:56 AM