Problem with Android version of Skype for Business RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem with Skype for business which is installed on Android

When i send a message to for example person B and another message to person C after a minute when they reply to me i can see four instance of chat two for B and two for C

In Skype for business client which is installed on Windows PC this is not a problem

How can i resolve this problem ? 

Regards,

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 5:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried logging in with other user's mobile to see if the issue persists?

If the issue only happens to your device, did you try reinstalling the SFB app to have a test?

Please feel free to let us know if any.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Monday, April 29, 2019 11:06 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2019 3:01 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. :)

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 29, 2019 11:07 AM
  • Hi Calvin-Liu ,

Thanks for your replay

All mobile users does have same issue but windows clients in the lan or over the internet does not have any problem and i think this problem is not related to SFB

Regards,

Majid Navvabi

Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:05 AM
  • Hi,

Please help provide the problematic snapshot on your mobile if possible.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Monday, May 6, 2019 5:41 PM